We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
This shopping cart uses SSL for security so your credit card number will never be sent over the Internet in clear text.
All payments will be charged in US dollars.
No Checks or COD’s.
Local accounts may order with a Purchase Order Number.
We will never sell, distribute, or otherwise give away any information you give us, to any third party.
We are prepared to work with you or your organization. Many of our prices are discounted already, but we will provide quotes on orders with extra discounts available based on quantity or total order amount. We will be glad to discuss these options.
Call toll free 203-865-4855 or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Handling
Shipping is based on weight, size and destination. Most items are shipped via UPS in the United States. Some larger furniture items may require truck freight and will require us calling you with a quotation of what your freight cost will be. All orders will be reviewed for accuracy in shipping costs. We will not ship truck orders or any order that requires an adjustment in freight costs without your approval. If you desire a different shipping method for regular orders other than UPS, let us know and we will accommodate your request.
International, Hawaii, Puerto Rico Alaska, US Virgin Islands
Unless otherwise specified, shipments to these locations will be sent via Fed-Ex or UPS.
There are higher freight charges for shipments to these locations.
Any additional customs, duties or taxes are your responsibility.
All orders outside the contiguous 48 United States will be quoted on a case by case basis.
We can ship any order via Overnight, 2 or 3 day shipping where available
See shopping cart for details.
All flat wrapped paper will incur an additional packing charge.
Usually less than $10.00, we will quote exact charges.
The following items may require extra shipping charges
UPS may consider items larger than 22″ x 30″ or over 60″ in length or whose total weight is more than 20lbs to be oversized.
Hull’s is required by law to collect and remit the appropriate sales tax on orders (including shipping & handling charges) shipped to any Connecticut destination, unless that destination has a basis for sales tax exemption.
Please include your sales tax exemption number in the special notes section of the ordering form if you are a non-tax organization.
Hull’s Satisfaction and Return Policies
Hull’s guarantees your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, let us know. We will provide you with a return authorization number. If the return is due to a Hull’s mistake or manufacturing defect, we will pay for the return shipping.
Please note conditions for other returns:
- If you receive defective or damaged merchandise, notify us within 48 hours so that we may process proper claims.
- Please make requests for return authorization within 30 days.
- Please return only items listed on the Return Authorization for proper credit.
- All items, other than defective products, are expected in their original unopened packaging and condition.
- When buying Pantone guides and selectors, be careful to order the correct item since these cannot be accepted for return unless defective.
- Certain items such as Wood, Modeling Materials, Presentation Cases, Portfolios and Furniture may be returned only if defective and only for an exact replacement.
- If a return is due to ordering error the following restocking charges may apply: 0
- 15% of order value.
- Minimum restocking charge $5.00